Jen at Lords of the Manor tagged me with the 7 Random Things About Me meme, so here is my list of things you may not have known about me.
- I have a freckle on my right earlobe that looks just like a piercing. I have two actual piercings in that ear, but people ask, pretty regularly, why didn't you put in a third earring?
- Unlike a lot of women, I find fart humor to be hilarious. The scene with Stifler in 'American Pie' and the lactose intolerance scene from 'White Chicks' have me rolling on the ground in hysterics.
- I once raced a friend on I-695 and got my car up to 110 mph before I slowed down because I didn't want my transmission to explode. It was late, no traffic, but still stupid, stupid, stupid. And all Jim's fault for egging me on that his car could beat mine.
- My favorite disgusting treat is storebought icing from the can. Eaten with a spoon.
- One of the reasons (but not the biggest one) I decided not to go to vet school was because I got a D in Organic Chemistry II and didn't want to have to take it again.
- My eyesight is so poor, I can barely see the big E at the top of the chart without my glasses or contacts.
- One of my favorite songs to exercise to is that 80's techno classic, 'Pump Up The Jam."
Seven People To Post Random Facts
Erin at The Buzz About The Bezeks
Kiki at Kikibee
Kat at ChattyKitKatty
Zenmama at Zen Reflections
Jane at The Maccubbins
Vdog at VDog and Little Man
Missy at Dettmer News